Here is top 10 longest flights (without stopover) in the world, as well as 10 longest flights from Croatia.
The longest flights in the world
10. Abu Dhabi - Los Angeles, Etihad Airways, 13 478 km, 16 hours and 40 minutes flight time with the B777-300ER aircraft.
9. Atlanta - Johannesburg, Delta Air Lines, 13 573 km. 16 hours and 55 minutes flight time with the A350-900 aircraft.
8. San Francisco - Singapore, United Airlines and Singapore Airlines, 13 574 km. 16 hours and 20 minutes flight time. Singapore Airlines use A350-900 aircraft, while United use B787-9 Dreamliner.
7.Dallas - Sydney, Qantas Airways, 13 801 km, with the A380 aircraft. 17 hours and 5 minutes flight time.
6. Houston - Sydney, United Airlines, 13 829 km with B787-9 Dreamliner aircraft. Flight time: 17 hours and 30 minutes.
5. Los Angeles - Singapore, United Airlines, 14 096 km, with the B787-9 Dreamliner aircraft. 17 hours and 55 minutes flight time.
4.Auckland - Dubai, Emirates, 14 194 km with the Boeing 777-200LR aircraft. 18 hours flight time.
3. Perth - London, Qantas Airways, 14 498 km with the B787-9 aircraft. 17 hours flight time.
2. Auckland - Doha, Qatar Airways, 14 525 k with the B777-200LR aircraft. Flight time: 18 hours and 30 minutes.
1. Singapore - Newark, Singapore Airlines, 16 667 km, with the A350-900ULR aircraft which has a capacity of 67 passengers in business and 94 passengers in premium economy cabin. Almost 19 hours flight time! This is currently the longest flight in the world.
The longest flights from Croatia
10. Split - Molde, Croatia Airlines, 2216 km with the A320 aircraft. 3h and 5 minutes flight time. Regular charter flight.
9. Zagreb - Tel Aviv, Croatia Airlines and El Al, 2223 km, with the A320 and B737-800 aircraft. 3h and 10 minutes flight time.
8. Split - Kupio, Croatia Airlines, 2290 km with the A320 aircraft, 3h and 18 minutes flight time. Regular charter flight.
7. Split - Lulea, Croatia Airlines, 2476 km with the A320 aircraft. 3h and 19 minutes flight time. Regular charter flight.
6. Dubrovnik - Dubai, FlyDubai, 2887 km with the B737-800 aircraft. 5 hours and 30 minutes flight time.
5. Zagreb - Doha, Qatar Airways, 3893 km with the A320 aircraft. Flight time: 5 hours and 45 minutes.
4. Zagreb - Dubai, Emirates, 4167 km with the B777-300ER aircraft. Flight time: 5 hours and 40 minutes.
3. Zagreb - Toronto, Air Transat and Air Canada Rouge, 7093 km. Air Transat used A330-200 while AC Rouge used B767-300ER aircraft. Flight time: 9 hours and 20 minutes.
2. Dubrovnik - Philadelphia, American Airlines, 7411 km with the B767-300 aircraft. 10 hours and 30 minutes flight time. The route is suspended and will not resume again in the near future.
1. Zagreb - Seoul, Korean Air, 8466 km with the B787-9 Dreamliner aircraft. Flight time: 10 hours and 40 minutes without stopover. This is the longest flight to/from Croatia. All flights are canceled for this year due to the pandemic situation.
All routes mentioned from Croatia are canceled for this year, except the Doha - Zagreb route operated by Qatar Airways. Flights are expected to resume from the middle of August this year.